Our faith and values are integral to how we at SIL LEAD approach development. Based on our understanding of God and God's character, we are motivated by these values:
- Equality - We believe that all people are equal and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect, irrespective of gender, race, religion, nationality, or ethnicity.
- Compassion - We strive to express our compassion and love for others through practical actions, serving others with humility. We have a special concern for the poor and the marginalized.
- Excellence - We believe that all people deserve our best work, and therefore we diligently strive for excellence in all we do.
We also seek to operate with the highest possible standards of accountability and transparency:
- We offer our services to all without discrimination and work in conformity with the USAID Rule for Participation by Religious Organizations.
- Click HERE to review audited financial statements, as well as a summary of our first full year of operations.